Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Air Powered Cars!

Now, I think I have mentioned compressed air cars before. But, this technology is constantly evolving. I like this little 3 minute flick about how this can actually evolve into 100% FREE energy and 100% non-polluting energy, at least directly. Indirectly there are always costs. But, this definitely reduces your carbon footprint and is dead cheap to run. And the cars only cost $15,000. Oh, I am sure the oil boys would like to buy this patent and shelve it. But, it is getting to the point where ideas are flourishing faster than dinosaur thinkers can stamp them out.

Take a look! http://www.flixxy.com/zero-pollution-automobile.htm

My next car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Wiz,
I believe there's also compressed air vehicles in Australia that run on a more powerful, smaller, more efficient rotary design engine. Can't remember where I saw it but it is probably on "Youtube" somewhere. It seems to me that if our government was serious about cheap energy, they would build and use these vehicles in government fleets for all possible applications. But of course, this makes entirely too much sense, doesn't it?.....