Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 23, 2007

Mastery Wizard Game Plan

Mastery Wizard Game Plan-ON FOCUS and ON PURPOSE

I remember going to a Wealth Symposium a couple of years ago and was impressed by what one speaker said about diversification and multiple streams of income. He say that becoming wealthy via multiple streams of income was a myth. He went on to say that all the examples he could think of, like Bill Gates, made their wealth by focussing on ONE thing with vision and passion, committing to it, and taking all out massive action.

So, really it is all about FOCUS. And for people like me (eclectic with lots of varied interests) it is sometimes difficult to focus. To help me focus I recently chose Rich Schefren as my business mentor and through his online training I am discovering what my strengths and weaknesses are.
I also discovered, for one, that over the years I have been more of an 'opportunist' than an 'entrepreneur'. To be a good entrepreneur requires more FOCUS, and that focus must be on your strengths. Most people doing business on the net find themselves in the opportunist category at one time or another jumping from one 'opportunity' to another in search of the Holy Grail. Most of us lack focus and therefore keep getting the same results from our 'business activities' which are more about what we can get from the marketplace than from what we can give to it.

As you are aware, if you read the 'Science of Growing Rich' (see link on left for the free ebook), it is all about giving value-lots of value, and without thought of reward. We can only do this if we are passionate about giving that value in and of itself. This passion brings focus. The reward is in the giving of value and financial rewards follow as a kind of side effect.

To be able to focus on something we have to be passionate about it. And to be passionate naturally brings forth focus. We cannot focus on something we are not really interested in. At least not very easily.

Normally our passions are related to our strengths. Our strengths equal our inborn talents combined with the skills we acquire. As we get clearer on our strengths and our passions we are able to better focus on giving value in ways that we are best suited.

In my case, teaching and coaching have always been my passion. I have taught music, Qigong, Tai Chi, Aikido, Japanese, English as a Second Language, Somatics, etc and now I find I am very much enjoying teaching people about FOREX and coaching them on their portfolios. I really enjoy seeing people learn and grow and regain their hopes of becoming financially free.

As we explore 'mastery' we can expect that our focus might change from time to time. As you may have noticed, these days my focus is on FreedomRocks FX and learning how to best utilize and teach this amazing hedging system that makes it possible for anyone to profit from the FOREX market without prior knowledge or expensive courses and sitting in front of a computer all day.

At the same time I am reforming or transforming the 'Offshore Professional' focus to a broader focus around 'mastery' and not just offshore matters and alternative investments. Hence, the MasteryWizard.com concept and domain was born. What is life other than the mastery of the 'magic' of co-creating with others and the greater life we are part of. That makes us all 'wizards' mastering our own lives on many levels of experience.

The focus on FreedomRocks for me, however, is part of grander plan. If I am to remain on the net and provide services then I need to keep to my strengths which are in the coaching and teaching department as well as the 'vision' department. To teach what I am passionate about (and it may change over time) I need to allow others in this group to share their strengths with other members without reverting back to forums. And to remain focussed I need to allow more direct connections between members. Every week I receive information on matters that will be of great interest to the membership but I just cannot keep up with it all.

I am sure that many of you may be interested in learning from other members on this list, many of whom have vast experience in all walks of life. I am sure that not everything that interests me may fit with YOUR interests. This PORTAL

So, the roadmap looks something like this:

Phase I: Focus on coaching members in FreedomRocks to generate the needed capital, via the business and trading, to fund Phase II while contiuing to build content into the Mastery Wizard blog to organize my resources and add value for readers.

Phase II: Research and, if feasible, create an online PORTAL that will allow the leaders and mentors out there access to members who need a mentor in their area of interest. Grandfather all members at the time of launch as shareholders and affiliates. WOC and Tsunami members will be specially considered here.

Phase III: Get the word out and bring in capital that will sustain and grow the PORTAL and generate a long term residual income for all members.

Phase IV: The PORTAL gives back in ways yet to be determined

Continue to visit the blog from time to time for content and updates.

No comments: